Eric’s Hut was named after our pet Guanaco, Eric. Guanacos are of the same family as Llamas and Alpacas and he was a great “guard” animal to our chickens, protecting them from foxes especially at night. We had him for many years and was loved by everyone who met him. Eric’s Hut is also the twin of Meadow Hut, with a similar layout and size but beautifully individual stylings.
This hut, like our others, is larger than average and fitted with a combination of traditional and up to date accessories including free WIFI. As soon as you walk through the double door you’re greeted with a comfy double sofa.
Look to your left and you’ve got a delightfully soft fixed kingsize bed with a 32″ smart TV/DVD player. Next to the bed is a rustic set of drawers to organise your belongings and feel even more at home.
On your right we’ve ensured you’ve got 2 electric induction hobs, kettle, microwave, farmhouse style ceramic sink, plenty of cupboard space and all the essentials for your cooking needs. Facing the bed is a cast iron log burner keeping you warm during the colder evenings with glowing flames from locally sourced wood. We’ve also fitted an internal heating system with Nest thermostat so you can guarantee the temperature is just right when you return from enjoying the unrivalled local views. Last but definately not least is the end en suite bathroom with a spacious walk in shower, comfortable toilet and elegant ceramic wash bowl.
Outside the Hut there’s our beautiful new wood fired eco hot tub to soak in the stunning views, spacious wooden decking with table and seating as well as an embracing fire pit. There is also private parking close to each Hut.
This Hut really does have everything you need to ensure your Glamping experience is unforgettable.
How To Book
- Use the availability checker above to enter your chosen dates and click “Search”.
- If your chosen dates are available the total cost will be shown. Click “Book Now”.
- Enter your details,
- Choose whether you’d like to pay a deposit or full amount (See terms and conditions for deposit information).
- Choose your payment type.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions below then click book now.
- Follow payment instructions.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email shortly, if you don’t please check your junk/spam folder. If you still haven’t received confirmation from us please contact us.
- You can choose whether you’d like to pay a deposit or the full amount when you checkout.
- Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions before booking.
- If you choose to pay a deposit when booking, the remaining balance will be due at least 7 days before your arrival date, don’t worry we’ll remind you at least 14 days before.
- Our website is secured by a 256 bit SSL certificate to ensure all your details are kept safe at all times.
- We accept most UK debit & credit cards but if you’re not sure just get in touch and we’ll clarify it for you.
- You’re also welcome to pay by bank transfer, cheque or by card over the phone if you’d prefer.
Terms and Conditions
- Sleeps 2 People
- *NEW* Wood Fired Eco Hot Tub
- Free WIFI
- Soft Fixed Kingsize Bed
- Double Sofa
- Luxury Linen, Towels & Dressing Gowns Included
- Welcome Pack Including A Selection Of Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk & Homemade Biscuits
- 32″ Flat Screen Smart TV With Built In DVD Player & DAB Radio
- 2 Electric Induction Hobs
- Farmhouse Style Ceramic Sink
- En-Suite Toilet & Walk In Shower
- Log Burner & Thermostat Controlled Heating
- Outside Decking Area With Seating & Fire Pit
- Private Parking
2 Nights Stay – £260 With Hot Tub
3 Nights Stay – £340 With Hot Tub
4 Or More Nights Stay – £100 Per Night With Hot Tub
April 2020 Onwards
2 Nights Stay – £280 With Hot Tub
3 Nights Stay – £360 With Hot Tub
4 Or More Nights Stay – £105 Per Night With Hot Tub
*Please Note: There is a minimum booking of 2 nights stay*
A: Peak View Shepherd Huts
T: 07508 363918