Wooly’s Hut was named after one of our favourite sheep from over the years. Wooly was given to us as an old man when he outgrew his previous home, a local farmhouse in which he used to live indoors and even wore a dog collar with his name on.
This hut, like our others, is larger than average and fitted with a combination of traditional and up to date accessories including free WIFI. As soon as you walk through the stable style door you’re greeted with a comfy British wool double sofa.
Look to your left and you’ve got a delightfully soft fixed double bed with a 32″ smart TV/DVD player. Facing the bed is a cast iron log burner keeping you warm during the colder evenings with glowing flames from locally sourced wood. We’ve also fitted an internal heating system with Nest thermostat so you can ensure the temperature is just right when you return from enjoying the unrivalled local views.
On your right we’ve ensured you’ve got 2 electric induction hobs, kettle, microwave, farmhouse style ceramic sink, plenty of cupboard space and all the essentials for your cooking needs. Last but definately not least is the end en suite bathroom with a spacious walk in shower, comfortable toilet and elegant ceramic wash bowl.
Outside the Hut there’s our beautiful new wood fired eco hot tub to soak in the stunning views, spacious wooden decking with table and seating as well as an embracing fire pit. There is also private parking close to each Hut.
This Hut really does have everything you need to ensure your Glamping experience is unforgettable.
How To Book
- Use the availability checker above to enter your chosen dates and click “Search”.
- If your chosen dates are available the total cost will be shown. Click “Book Now”.
- Enter your details,
- Choose whether you’d like to pay a deposit or full amount (See terms and conditions for deposit information).
- Choose your payment type.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions below then click book now.
- Follow payment instructions.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email shortly, if you don’t please check your junk/spam folder. If you still haven’t received confirmation from us please contact us.
- You can choose whether you’d like to pay a deposit or the full amount when you checkout.
- Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions before booking.
- If you choose to pay a deposit when booking, the remaining balance will be due at least 7 days before your arrival date, don’t worry we’ll remind you at least 14 days before.
- Our website is secured by a 256 bit SSL certificate to ensure all your details are kept safe at all times.
- We accept most UK debit & credit cards but if you’re not sure just get in touch and we’ll clarify it for you.
- You’re also welcome to pay by bank transfer, cheque or by card over the phone if you’d prefer.
Terms and Conditions
- Wood Fired Eco Hot Tub
- Sleeps 2 People
- Free WIFI
- Soft Fixed Double Bed
- British Wool Double Sofa
- Luxury Linen, Towels & Dressing Gowns Included
- Welcome Pack Including A Selection Of Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk & Homemade Biscuits
- 32″ Flat Screen Smart TV With Built In DVD Player & DAB Radio
- 2 Electric Induction Hobs
- Farmhouse Style Ceramic Sink
- En-Suite Toilet & Walk In Shower
- Log Burner & Thermostat Controlled Heating
- Outside Decking Area With Seating & Fire Pit
- Private Parking
- We do accept small well behaved pets in Wooly’s Hut only.
2 Nights Stay – £265
3 Nights Stay – £345
4 Nights Stay – £405
5 Or More Nights Stay – £100 Per Night
Bring a small well behaved pet in this Hut** – + £10 Per Night
Wood Fired Eco Hot Tub – + £40 Per Stay/Booking
Please Note: There is a minimum booking of 2 nights stay
**Please Note: Please check with us prior to booking if you’re unsure if we’ll accept your pet.**
A: Peak View Shepherd Huts
T: 07508 363918