*Brand New For 2018*
Willow Hut is our brand new Shepherd Hut hand built by us and our team of master craftsmen. It’s also longer, wider and extra special in every way, you won’t find another Hut like this one.
Everything about this Hut has been designed to provide the best in comfort inside and traditional looks outside to give you the best Glamping experience possible.
The front of Willow Hut has a large decking area with comfy seating to enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Through the large double French doors is a fixed Kingsize bed facing outwards to give you some of the best views whilst staying warm and snug. There’s also a 40” Smart TV on a swivel mount so you can view it from all around the Hut.
There’s two beautiful wing chairs facing the cast iron log burner and hand crafted stone hearth to warm yourselves in front of but don’t worry you’ll never be cold as there’s also underfloor heating throughout the whole Hut to keep you warm on even the coldest of days.
On the right of the Hut is a spacious kitchen area with 2 induction hobs, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, country style sink and all the cutlery, pots and pans you should ever need.
Looking to the left is a full wet room bathroom with a walk in shower, sink, toilet, heated towel rail and 2 amazingly soft dressing gowns.
At the far end of Willow Hut is a stable style door with decking giving you easy access to the rear of the Hut, recycling facilities and of course your parked car.
We’ve saved the best till last though as just outside is a 2 person wood fired Eco friendly Hot Tub meaning you can take in not only the stunning Peak District views but the full outdoors atmosphere whilst being toasty, warm and enjoy the serene peace and quiet of the surrounding countryside.
Building this Hut ourselves has ensured that everything you could ever need and want from a Shepherd Hut stay has been added and made to the highest standard for comfort and ease of use to make your stay the best possible and hopefully keep you coming back again and again.
How To Book
- Use the availability checker above to enter your chosen dates and click “Search”.
- If your chosen dates are available the total cost will be shown. Click “Book Now”.
- Enter your details,
- Choose whether you’d like to pay a deposit or full amount (See terms and conditions for deposit information).
- Choose your payment type.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions below then click book now.
- Follow payment instructions.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email shortly, if you don’t please check your junk/spam folder. If you still haven’t received confirmation from us please contact us.
- You can choose whether you’d like to pay a deposit or the full amount when you checkout.
- Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions before booking.
- If you choose to pay a deposit when booking, the remaining balance will be due at least 7 days before your arrival date, don’t worry we’ll remind you at least 14 days before.
- Our website is secured by a 256 bit SSL certificate to ensure all your details are kept safe at all times.
- We accept most UK debit & credit cards but if you’re not sure just get in touch and we’ll clarify it for you.
- You’re also welcome to pay by bank transfer, cheque or by card over the phone if you’d prefer.
Terms and Conditions
- Sleeps 2 People
- *New For 2018* Wood Fired Eco Hot Tub
- Unrivalled Views
- Larger Size – Longer, Wider & More Spacious
- Double French Doors To The Front
- Stable Door To The Rear
- Free WIFI
- Soft Free Standing Kingsize Bed With Stunning Views
- 2 Leather Wing Chairs
- Luxury Linen, Towels & Dressing Gowns Included
- Welcome Pack Including A Selection Of Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk & Homemade Biscuits
- 40″ Flat Screen Smart TV With Swivel Mounting for Ease Of Viewing
- Bluetooth Speakers
- 2 Electric Induction Hobs
- Farmhouse Style Ceramic Sink
- Wet Room – En-Suite Toilet, Walk In Shower & Sink
- Log Burner & Thermostat Controlled Underfloor Heating
- Outside Decking Area With Seating & Fire Pit
- Private Parking
A: Peak View Shepherd Huts
T: 07508 363918